CuddleskunkCuddleskunk

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Castlevania SoTN Alt Pro Castlevania SoTN Alt Pro

Amazingly disgusting; hilariously funny.

What more can I say?

One of the greatest spoofs I've ever seen.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Weebl...Where to start.

Weebl man, I love your stuff, but this...this is Dali's "Persistence of Memory," or Da Vinci's "Mona Lisa." This would be any other flash artist's Magnum Opus, but I know you will outdo yourself eventually. This is absolute aces.
25/10 (not really, but If I could, I would).

Raven Teen Titans Hentai Raven Teen Titans Hentai

Simply Phoenominal. Unfortunately too short.

The artistry is almost seamless in transition from printed to vector graphics; for this alone, I would give a high score. I give it a great score because of the inherant arousal of...interest it brings the viewer. Amazing work. ZONE-SAMA, you could easily become a highly-paid great H artist.

This Flash Rocks!!!! This Flash Rocks!!!!

What is the point???

I personally find this movie unentertaining, poorly drawn and poorly conceived. I would recommend to this author that he/she find another medium in which to work because this flash most decidedly does *not* rock.

Vagina Tite Vagina Tite

Funny, satirical, yet somehow slightly boring.

I enjoyed it overall, but the voices seemed quite unprofessional, and the exploding legs bit seemed more than a little forced. Still, the scene with the beer bottle opening introitus sent me maniacally laughing. Unfortunately the most funny part of this movie as it came too late to make this movie better than just good.

: Horror Flick Chicks : : Horror Flick Chicks :

Great Movie, strange as always.

I laughed at this movie, but not as much as I have during previous episodes of "Neurotically Yours." I loved the idea of Gilbert Gottfried playing a killer midget. I can picture it...It is scary. :P
Keep up the good work.

Hyakugojyuuichi Forever!! Hyakugojyuuichi Forever!!

A+. Good tribute to the greatest flash movie ever

This is one of the best tributes I have ever seen for anything. You really capture th essence of the original while still making something innovative and new. Hyakugojyuuichi was the greatest flash movie ever made imho. I don't think I'm the only one to believe that either. Great tribute; great job. 10 all the way.